Wanted: Builders, Innovators, and Dreamers
At Nautilus, we’ve taken on a huge, game-changing challenge: revolutionize the way the proteome is characterized in an effort to fundamentally improve the health of millions of people. If that sentence gets you excited, read on.
Nautilus represents an opportunity to tackle important tasks while accelerating your career. We are a well-funded organization that values every member of our fast-growing team. If you excel at what you do, are willing to think and dream big, and want to make a meaningful difference, we should talk.
We’ve taken care to put together a comprehensive and competitive suite of benefits so that you can feel supported and bring your best self to the work. When you join Nautilus, you can count on a foundation that cares about your well-being and encourages balance. Whether you’re saving for the future, starting a family, practicing self-care, or looking for a new community of colleagues, our benefits have you covered.
New Parent Leave
100% of employee premiums covered
10 paid holidays per year
At Nautilus, our core values are pretty simple…
- Be Nice. No a**holes!
- EVERY voice matters
- Tackle the big, hard thing
- Do the right thing – act with integrity
- Be kind – take care of yourself and your teammates
- Approach every day with grit and urgency
- Have fun, enjoy the voyage, make a difference, be happy!
Nautilus is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce that represents the world around us and the communities where we operate. We will not tolerate any discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. EEO is the law. We invite everyone to be considered for the Nautilus journey.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
It has come to our attention that individuals are illegally using the Nautilus name to offer fraudulent employment opportunities. While these messages can often look authentic, they are not affiliated with Nautilus Biotechnology. If you believe you have encountered fraudulent activity like this, please file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
How to spot potential fraud?
- the message may have come from free web-based email applications like yahoo, gmail, or aol
- the message may contain grammatical or spelling errors
- you may be asked to pay a fee or supply banking / financial information
- you may be made to feel that action is urgent, and that lack of action will lead to negative consequences
- you may be asked to contact other unrelated individuals or businesses like lawyers, banks, travel agencies, couriers, or immigration processing firms
- the FTC has additional examples here